When: Mon, August 26, 2019 12:30 PM – 5:00 PM CDT
Where: Palmer House Chicago, IL
Essay contest submission date: August 3rd by midnight
Attend The Apparel Academy and DG Expo Fabric show in one location and at one time!
Come to Chicago in August and learn how to launch your apparel line on August 26th by attending this event. Then attend the DG Expo Fabric Show August 27th & 28th. This is a great opportunity to get so much done in 3 days on launching your line!
You will need to register to attend the DG Expo Fabric show separately.
Apparel Entrepreneurs wanting to understand the apparel industry.
You will learn:
• The design process and how to make good decisions on construction and fabric
• The prototype/sampling process and how to find the right factory partner and how to evaluate your prototypes
• The tech pack/ Spec sheet process and how to read them/create them for your product(s)
• The manufacturing process and learn behind the scenes details.
• Tour our factory and development headquarters.
• Networking time
• Q&A Time
• Class Materials including copies of the presentations, templates for tech
packs, fabric source lists and more!